Sannel Larson

Monday, August 12, 2013

Vincent Moore - The Canadian Poet


Three Books of Poetry

Vincent Moore's  three books of poetry are finally available in print. His latest “In Passionata” is one of them.

The Canadian Poet

Vincent Moore is a Canadian poet born and raised in Montreal, Quebec. He grew up in a predominantly Irish area known as Point St. Charles. Life in The Point during the 1950s, and 1960s, is the inspiration for much of his work and the result is a poignant and poetic marriage of tenderness and pain. He now resides on the Canadian Prairies.


Vincent Moore
I am a big fan of Vincent Moore. The first time I read his work, I was immediately captivated by his gift of words, and I have been following this fine poet and his writing for over two years now. I encourage anyone to become a follower of his beautiful poetry website, http://www.vincentmoore.ca/ 
On his website this talented and intriguing poet will share his poetic journey with each and every one of us. His unique poetry is deeply soul stirring and will not leave his reader untouched.

A while back ago, I purchased the Kindle version of the book “In Melancholia” It's a Poetic compilation of memories, thoughts and emotions of this poet's darker side of his childhood. Through his pen he writes about poverty, violence, booze and pain, so strong and gripping, that many times, I can't hold back my tears. 

Life can be cruel yet only we can help ourselves to crawl from the darkness of despair” is an excerpt from “In Melancholia.” Vincent Moore is a survivor and a true example of finding his way out of the darkness by following his poetic path, and to become one of today's greatest poets.

Vincent Moore makes us understand, the heart of his healing is through his burning pen, and through his writing he inspires and brings hope to so many of his readers.

Not only do I admire his strength, compassion and wisdom but also for the very fine and brilliant writer that he is. To catch the essence of this amazing man you have to read his work, and I promise you, you'll fall in love with this poet and his gifted quill as much as I have.

I have just purchased his third and latest poetry book " In Passionata," but in a printed form this time. I can hardly wait to hold it in my hands. I'm so happy that this poet finally decided to let his fans/followers have the ability to purchase his poetry in a printed form. It's a stunning collection of poetry to own.
Sannel.


"In Melancholia" can be purchased at Vincent Moore's Website


In Absinthia can be purchased at Vincent Moore's Website